JCCWA - TRACK DAY MARCH 16TH 2021.
The first JCCWA sporting event for 2021 is scheduled for Tuesday March 16th at the Wanneroo Raceway. The format will be different to previous track days. The event will be styled on Super Sprint with timing results based on Regularity. The half day track hire in 2021 extends to 1300 hrs. and track hire cost has been increased marginally.
• Gates open shortly after 7 am
• Scrutineering and registration from 7.30 am
• Driver briefing 8.15 am
• Familiarisation laps (3) starting at 8.30 am
• Sessions will comprise 1 warm up lap, 3 timed laps and one cool down lap.
• Cars in small groups will signaled onto the circuit one at a time at regular intervals giving each driver a clear circuit for the timed laps. This allows drivers to focus on consistency.
• Sessions will continue until the driver’s or cars are worn out or the time expires at midday.
All entrants are asked to register for the event as soon as possible as places are limited and this is a popular event.
Payment and registration can be made by clicking on registration.
The entry form, day licence application and disclaimer forms must also be downloaded, filled in, signed and ready to hand in on the day. This will assist the organisers in commencing track activity on time. Last minute entries can be done on the day at the track. Too many late entries could delay the start so please try to avoid this.
• long sleeved shirt and long trousers (or slacks for the ladies) – preferably cotton
• closed shoes.
• Helmets are available for hire at the track at a cost of $20 per helmet.
All cars will be scrutineered prior to the event. It is the driver’s responsibility to present his / her car in roadworthy condition. All loose items must be removed from the car. Licenced or unlicenced cars which are not deemed to be safe will not be allowed to participate.
No timing devices of any kind will be allowed in the vehicle other than the Dorian timers supplied on the day. No pit wall or radio or phone communications to or from the driver will be allowed.
The entry cost per driver is $150. ATM facilities are available at the track.
A light lunch will be available at no cost to participants and officials. This will be served from 1300 hrs.
Licences and cost.
AASA day licences are available for $25. These are compulsory if you do not have a valid CAMS or AASA licence.
For further information and clarification please contact Rod Mathers on 9245 1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING ALL COMPLETED FORMS & LICENCE, IF YOU HAVE ONE, TO PRESENT ON THE DAY.